Clínic Barcelona. Hospital Universitari

Scientific Production - Research

Fifty researchers work in our institute, leading projects or forming a part of the consolidated research groups within the August Pi i Sunyer Institute for Biomedical Research (IDIBAPS, Institut d'Investigacions Biomèdiques August Pi i Sunyer). In addition, other researchers from Hospital Clínic de Barcelona are facilitated access to our laboratories, and we are implicated in joint projects.

Our professionals have authored an average of 120 international publications per year over the last 4 years, with a predominant participation in 60% of them and a collaborative contribution in the remaining 40%.

The total funding obtained by our members in calls from the Health Research Fund (FIS, Fondo de Investigación Sanitaria) and the Ministry of Science and Technology between 2005 and 2008 was 1 600 000 €. Additional funding comes from the autonomous communities, savings banks, and R+D projects in cooperation with competitive sectors (industries and pharmaceutical companies).
 

Biomedical Diagnostic Center (CDB)

Villarroel, 170 · 08036 Barcelona
Tel: +34 93 227 54 64 · Fax: +34 93 227 98 75 · · www.hospitalclinic.org