Our quality policy has the following objectives:
- To provide effective information that will facilitate the prevention, diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment of diseases, and to assess and collaborate in the interpretation of results.
- To optimize our processes and products in order to consistently satisfy the needs and expectations of our current and potential clients. To this end, we take advantage of continuing scientific advances, maintain a high degree of competitiveness, and guarantee the confidentiality of all data and results obtained.
- To continuously improve the efficacy of our quality management system and comply with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements associated with the activity being carried out.
- To assure that our staff is familiar with and applies the requirements and documentation related to the quality management system.
- To preserve natural resources and reduce energy expenditure while minimizing waste.
The Head of the CDB Quality Unit is Dra. Luisa Álvarez (alvarez(ELIMINAR)@clinic.ub.es)